Dinky Toys 140b/156; Rover 75
The 'Cyclops' Rover P4 was added to the Dinky range in 1951. It is a 1949 model Rover 75 with a single fog lamp in the middle of the radiator grille - hence 'Cyclops'
The Dinky was 140b to start with and sold from trade boxes of six pieces. These early cars are all single colour. In 1954 the number changed to 156 and the cars began to be sold individually boxed. In 1956 the cars were sold in two-tone colour schemes with the colour indicated on the end of a box in a split circle showing both colours. The car was deleted from the range in 1959.