The Alvis 4.3-litre and Alvis Speed 25 were British luxury touring cars
announced in August 1936 and made until 1940 by Alvis Car and
Engineering Company in Coventry. They replaced the Alvis Speed 20
2.8-litre and 3½-litre. They were widely considered one of the finest
cars produced in the 1930s.
Dinky Toys prototyped their version before WW2, production ran from 1940 to
1955. UK production ran through to 1950 in a range of colours, from 1950
to 1955 it was made for export only being renumbered to 103 in 1955.
This Dinky was sourced from a private collection in August 2015. It has