The 'Cyclops' Rover P4 was added to the Dinky range in 1951. It is a
1949 model Rover 75 with a single fog lamp in the middle of the radiator
grille - hence 'Cyclops'
The Dinky was 14b to start with and sold from trade boxes of six pieces.
These early cars are all single colour. In 1954 the number changed to
156 and the cars began to be sold individually boxed. In 1956 the cars
were sold in two-tone colour schemes with the colour indicated on the
end of a box in a split circle showing both colours. The car was deleted
from the range in 1959.